Stainless Bazaar is a “Digital Platform” built exclusively for the Stainless Steel Industry in India. This is the brainchild of Mr. Jitendra Agarwal who has been an active member of this industry since last 21 years and has closely observed it change significantly over the last 2 decades.
Stainless Steel in India is a INR 72,000 Crores industry having 30% share of sales in Exports and the rest 70% in domestic sales. Inspite of its massive size, it is still a very fragmented industry. 90% of the industry comprises of micro, small and medium size factories who are working with a handful of buyers & suppliers due to the lack of visibility and resources.
Since only a few large companies have a pan India sourcing and distribution in place, there was a big requirement of such a Digital Marketplace where even the smallest company can have access to all the Buyers & Sellers across the country. Stainless Bazaar has the potential to completely Disrupt and Revolutionise the Industry through its unique ways of connecting the entire ecosystem at one place.
Our aim is to provide great networking and lead generation through this platform to all our members that will enable massive growth of their businesses. While the platform may be providing an opportunity to connect with industries peers within India, the next version will have the ability to conduct business across the world.
We urge you all to take full advantage of the platform and achieve great successes in your business.
The Stainless Bazaar app comes with a host of useful features
Instant connection with relevant buyers/sellers of SS
Check leads and posts, connect with the selected lead and make your deal instantly
Set preferences to only view leads/posts that are relevant to you and control your information flow
Add interesting leads to
your wish list
Advertise your brand and get high recall and brand loyalty
Post sell/buy leads and get a rapid response from our vast database of buyers/sellers/traders/exporters
Choose for SB Inventory management and get a dedicated team to manage your inventory
Use SB live auctions to sell your unused inventory at right prices
Stay connected to the market, anytime and anywhere with the SB App
For any product or service to all members on the platform and receive calls directly for further negotiation. This service is totally free of charge for all "Subscribed Members", and Stainless Bazaar does not indulge in any negotiations or sharing of any information regarding any deal.
Is one of the most innovative and useful features of the app. Currently, traders make calls to multiple entities across markets to gauge the latest prices of SS products like Coils, Sheets, Circles or Scrap etc. [Co Wise & Location Wise]. SB is the country's First platform offering Raw Material, Processed or Finished Goods' live prices to enable informed decision-making.
Where we will manage daily inventory of suppliers and market it to buyers on our database. This service entails charges, but it will benefit large traders from not having to post one lead at a time and await responses.
Which is an exclusive club for all Buyers on the app. Interested buyers can share their requirements which we will fulfil as a managed service. This service eliminates the need to make multiple postings and await responses. SB will act as agents and connect with all Sellers on its database to fulfil these requirements. We basically will act as Sourcing Agents. This service will entail charges.
For any company desiring to sell its Non-Moving Inventory at attractive prices. SB will hold Live Auctions every weekend and help recover capital blocked in Non-Moving Inventory. This is a chargeable service.
Where we will present & digitally market your Company/Products/Brand to our members. This service will entail charges but benefit your Company/Brand through excellent visibility and recall.
There are several other great Ideas & Services we have which we will launch in the next phases of the app. Stainless Bazaar is an innovative and disruptive platform that will dramatically improve users' efficiency, reach, and growth potential.
Note : Stainless Bazaar will assist in creating Artworks for your Ads based on the content given by you and it will be uploaded only after approval. This effort from SB is a part of Ad Cost given above.